Thursday, May 26, 2016

ROMWE Wish List

Hello!

Today, I want to share my Romwe Wish List to you dolls! Because they are awesome and I think you will also love them.

---

Merhaba!

Bugün sizlere sizin de seveceğinizi düşündüğüm için Romwe dilek liste'mi paylaşmak istiyorum. 

1-


I think this dress is a good choice for summer days. I love lace and it suits perfect to this cami dress.
----

Danteli seven biri olaraktan, bana kalırsa yaz ayları için ideal bir elbise.

2-


If you follow me, you already know how much I love basic tees especially with a print or a tiny embroidery. And this pineapple is so cute.

---

Eğer beni takip ediyorsanız basic t-shirtleri ne kadar çok sevdiğimi çoktan biliyorsunuzdur. Özellikle üzerinde güzel deseni ve ya küçük işlemeleri varsa daha çok tercihim.
3- 

These flats look like Doc and if you adore Dr. Martens as I do, you will definitely want them and the price is of course more affordable than Docs.

---

Doc'ları çok seven biri olduğum için ve bu ayakkabı da onun bir versiyonu olduğundan sanırım kesinlike bayıldım diyebilirim. Fiyat olarak da Dr. Martens'la arasında uçurumlar var tabi.

4- 

Crop Tops are always one of my fave especially in summer. They go well with high-waisted shorts&skirts. And the lace detail makes this t-shirt look like quite pretty!

---

Crop Toplar yazları favori üstlerimden biri. Ne de olsa yüksek belli eteklerle ve şortlarla çok uyuyorlar. Üzerindeki dantel detayı da bu t-shirtü çok sevimli göstermiş bence.

5- 


To be honest, I do not remember the last time when I wore denim skirt and as I am in love with denim clothes, I really like the plaited skirt.

---

En son ne zaman şort etek giydiğimi hatırlamasam da kot olan her kıyafete bayıldığım için bu ucu püsküllü kot eteği de pek bir sevdim.
6- 

Roses are always cool as backpacks are and the combination of both are gorgeous. I really want it so bad and believe me girls the price is so cheap for this vintage backpack!

---

Gülleri ve sırt çantalarını cool bulduğum doğrudur ve ikisinin kombini kesinlikle mükemmel. Fiyatı da bu vintage çantaya göre çok ucuz olduğunu söyleyebilirim.

7- 


I always think shorts are more comfortable than skirts. And denim shorts are my best friends in summer. If they are ripped, then I need them!

---

Nedense şortların eteklere göre daha rahat olduğu kanısındayım. Yazları da kot şortlar her daim favorim. Hele yırtıklarsa, kesinlikle varım!

8- 



It's been a while since I have been wanting a long sleeve dress. And this black print dress is the same as I have been looking for. The print and its color look good together, don't they?

---

Uzun zamandır uzun kollu püfür püfür bir elbise arıyorum aslında. Üzerindeki desenler ve rengi de aradığım bir tarz, ikisi de birbirine uymamış mı ama?

9- 



Chunky platform flats are always a perfect choice if you cannot wear high-heeled shoes like me. And if you want to look taller, you should have them for sure. Moreover oxford shoes are so lovely even if you do not prefer looking a pretty girl, because they can always match with your style and even make you feel masculine.

---

Siz de benim gibi topuklu ayakkabı giyme de zorluk yaşıyorsanız platform düz ayakkabılar daima süper bir seçim. Ve daha uzun boylu gözükmek istiyorsanız kesinlikle sahip olmanız gereken bir şey. Ayrıca oxfordlar her ne kadar sevimli gözükmeyi sevmeseniz de çok tatlış ayakkabılar. Çünkü daima tarzınıza uyup sizi ona göre maskulen bile gösterebiliyor.
10- 


For hot days, these chunky platform sandals are needed by me. As I do not like sandals except platform ones. So, they are my other option in summer if I do not want to wear sneakers forever.

---

Sıcak günlerde gerçekten ihtiyacım olan platform sandaletler. Sandaletlerden pek haz etmesem de bu tarzı seviyorum. Yaz aylarında sürekli spor ayakkabıyla dolaşmak istemediğimde bunlar benim diğer tercihim.


No comments:

Post a Comment