Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Soulfeel Product Review

Hello guys!




As I have been wearing my bracelet sent from Soufeel all the time since I received it, I guess I can make a review about it.

If you already read my previous posts, you know that they are silver. That is why I don't take it off in the shower. They will not fade or turn black. Its clip is not so easy to open that I do not fear if the charms will drop and get lost. Thus, I can carry it with me wherever I go.

The only thing I care about some of charms have stones, and even if I never have Pandora's products, -so i cannot compare with them- yet from the reviews on Soufeel I read, I can tell you their products are high quality just like Pandora, they also sent a certificate with the items, and I think the little stones won't make me upset.



Here is the product worn.

You may know some charms are for necklace, but I prefer to combine all in its bracelet. Maybe I can make one a necklace. That is okay for now.




Soulfeel gave me a chance to personalize a Memorial Photo Charm and here is the back of it. The back is so lovely with the gem in the middle of the lovely flower, and the front is so meaningful for me because of the attached photo, which I and my soulmate have a deep memory.


and the rest of the charms I picked match with my tattoos!


I don't know whether you prefer to put on them separately or combined as I do, but when the bracelet is full of charms, it looks prettier, and moreover it fits much better on your wrist. But you can wear them separate as well!



Here is the distant look of the bracelet. Although it looks small, -because my wrist is not large- it doesn't tighten my wrist, and fits perfect.



You can arrange the charms's position, make them necklace, or simply go on with the style I choose. It is your choice...

Just because when I look at them I remember the things I love. So, I love my gift from Soufeel, and thanks for sending me this beautiful meaningful charm bracelet. Anyone who is thinking about buying, you shouldn't hesitate!

Have a nice day.
Tugce

------------------

Merhaba arkadaşlar!

Bir süre önce Soufeel'den gelen bilekliğimi sürekli takıyorum ve kullanıcı yorumu yapabilir kıvama gelmişimdir sanırım.

Önceki yazılarımı okuduysanız eğer ürünlerin gümüş olduğunu biliyorsunuzdur. Gümüş olduğu için duşta da çıkarmaya gerek duymuyorum. Ne de olsa solmaz ya da kararma yapmaz. Klipsi de çok kolay bir şekilde açılmadığından dolayı uçların da düşüp kaybolma imkanı neredeyse hiç yok.

Tek dikkat ettiğim şey birkaçının üzerinde taşları var ve onların düşüp düşmeyeceğini bilmiyorum. Daha önce Pandora'dan bir ürün almamış olmama rağmen, Soufeel hakkında okuduğum yorumlara bakılırsa Pandora'yla aynı kalitede olduğu. Zaten ürünlerle birlikte sertifika yolluyorlar. Bu yüzden taşların düşmeyeceğini en azından çok çabuk umut ediyorum.

Bazı uçlar kolye için olmasına rağmen hepsini bileklikte toplayıp takmak hem daha göz doldurucu hem de bileklik böylelikle daha iyi bir şekilde bileğinizi kavrıyor.

Fotoğraflardan bileklik küçük gözükse de ki benim bileklerim gerçekten küçükler, hiç bir sıkma kastırma sorunu yaşamıyorum. Ki sitede bileklik uzunluğunu kendiniz seçiyorsunuz.

Uçları kolye olarak yapabildiğiniz gibi istediğiniz şekilde de takabilirsiniz. Ya da direk benim gibi hepsini kendi bilekliğine doldurabilirsiniz. Seçim sizin...

Açıkcası seçmiş olduğum ürünlerden memnunum. Hem kendi tarzıma uygun hem de çok tatlışlar. Kendi koydurttuğum fotoğraflı uç gibi diğerleri de benim için anlam taşıdığını söyleyebilirim doğrusu. Sonuç olarak Soufeel'den gelen hediyelerimi çok sevdim. Almayı düşünüyorsanız hiç tereddüt etmeyin derim.

Mutlu günler!
Tugce


No comments:

Post a Comment